Originally known as Denver Brass and Copper Co., we have been in the plumbing and irrigation business since 1947. In 1960 turf irrigation equipment and plastic pipe were added to our available stock. In 1995 Denver Brass & Copper was purchased by Solsbury Hill, LLC. Since that time we have grown from one downtown Denver location to eleven locations; nine along the Colorado Front Range, our Cheyenne, Wyoming location and our Neumark location in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In 2001, we chose to modify the Denver Brass and Copper Co. brand name and call all of our Colorado & Wyoming locations DBC Irrigation Supply. The modified name better describes our current business, while paying tribute to our roots as Denver Brass and Copper Co. Though originally a plumbing supply company; today irrigation and outdoor living equipment represents the vast majority of our business.
Video of the month